The Coronavirus has been the topic of conversation globally for the year 2020 and with cases emerging in larger numbers each day, the impact it has had on the economy and the healthcare system has been exponential. Large corporations are not the only group who have suffered but as well as all local small businesses. We at Taza Collections want to help so with every bracelet you buy, we will give $5 to Canada Helps
to help in assisting with coronavirus relief for small businesses and supporting our healthcare system. Let us support our economy from our homes by supporting all local businesses and donating to help our frontline workers do what they do best. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us here!
We also encourage all customers to stay indoors and practice social distancing according to the measures set by the World Health Organization
and local health authorities. Here are some tips you can take to practice social distancing and stay safe in your every day lives!
You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
- Do Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean